Raedan Institute – CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (TUITION SERVICES)
In conjunction with Academica Mentoring
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” (Malcolm X)
Academica Mentoring (AM) is a unique service providing exceptional educational support and mentoring to all students, helping them through their education and into the world of work. We hope to equip our students with the skills needed to ensure proficiency in many areas: KS 1-3 support in developing to achieve their full potential, IGCSE and AS / A level support in all subjects, academic writing, University assignments, tasks and projects at undergraduate and postgraduate level, completing application forms and mastering interviews techniques. We offer one-to-one support with educational specialists, catering for students of all abilities and levels, as well as providing personalised consultation packages according to student needs.
All members of staff are trained to become positive role models for students and support the ethos of AM through workshops and training days ongoing throughout their employment. Our expectations are high and hence we not only support students of knowledge within the academic context but also equip them with values that will enable them to make a valuable contribution to the society in which they live.
What We Offer
We offer rich and unique learning, academic and educational environment and have a dedicated, committed and highly experienced staff members who fully support the AM ethos. We ensure that each student is respected and cared for as a unique individual and the excellent student to staff ratio ensures that the learner will receive all the assistance that they require throughout their time with us. Alongside this, we ensure that we have high-quality resources enabling us to cater to specific student needs, as well as allowing us to provide the best possible service to students and staff alike. AM has already gained a positive reputation with our past and present students and staff, whereby student testimonials highlight the positive impact of support received and this is resonated in the wider community.
We are known for: Excellent results, an outstanding student and staff support, exceptional personalised packages with access to professional mentors and staff, a successful track record and the vision to make a significant difference to students, staff and to the community as a whole. AM has also ensured we continue to develop ourselves such that we offer an outstanding service in our 5 strands: Quality of Provision, Effectiveness of Provision, Capacity to Improve, Achievements and Standards and Leadership and Management.
How we select our students
Our recruitment and admissions procedure takes place in two stages. Initially, students are expected to complete an application form detailing their qualifications to date and may be asked to send in a sample of academic writing to support the application. All students will then receive a FREE initial consultation, which allows us to complete a thorough assessment of what students require from us and what we can offer. Alongside this, it gives us the opportunity to ensure that the package set up for the student is personalised to their specific needs ensuring that they are given the best possible support throughout their time with us. All stages of recruitment will be carefully documented. Post-consultation documentation is provided to ensure that students are fully aware of AM’s policies and procedures. All students are advised to ensure that all relevant documentation is returned to AM, along with the current fees, by the date given at the consultation.
What we offer
We offer many projects and provide advice, support, and one-to-one mentoring & coaching in many areas. “Mentoring is to support and encourage people to manage their own learning in order that they may maximise their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the person they want to be.” Eric Parsloe, The Oxford School of Coaching & Mentoring.
Starting in a new venture, even a friendly one like ours, can be daunting and there maybe be occasions when you need advice or just someone to listen to you. AM provides a dedicated personal tutor for each student offering pastoral support, who provides and promotes a supportive attitude to issues raised by the student. There are of course parent-student consultations on a regular basis as we strongly believe that students success is based on the personal and emotional support given by family and/or carers as well as the academic support we are giving.
AM offers a positive environment and atmosphere with a strong sense of moral and ethical obligations to you and the community and ensures that programmes cater for social and personal development, whilst placing great emphases on good conduct, manners and respect for one another and cares for the environment. We instil belief in our students until they believe in themselves. This is important for their psychological development and self-esteem.
Finally, we are a consultancy with friendly, approachable staff aiming to make your school, college, undergraduate or postgraduate experience a more rewarding one.
Contact us via the contact form below for your FREE initial consultation!
Academica Mentoring (AM) has now located premises in the heart of Leicester (due to relocation – details will be available soon) to provide exceptional educational support for all our students. In order to facilitate this, we will be holding regular FREE consultation sessions to further explain and elaborate on how the new provisions will affect you. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Academica Mentoring (AM) will be presenting our new flagship Secular Programmes (Key stage 1- 4, AS-A level – University support programmes.
We provide both Islamic / Madrasah Education parallel with Secular Education for those who are interested.
Ask yourselves why do pupils underachieve?
Large class sizes?
Not meeting the needs of underachieving pupils?
Not supporting able, gifted and talented pupils?
Lack of differentiation in the classroom?
From a socially deprived demographic area?
AT ACADEMICA MENTORING ALL STUDENTS ARE INDIVIDUAL AND UNIQUE. WE HELP UNDERACHIEVING PUPILS REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL BY SUPPORTING THEM TO EXCEL IN ALL AREAS. BASED ON THE EXPERIENCE OF OUR SENIOR EDUCATION CONSULTANT WHO HAS 20 YRS EXPERIENCE AND IS A FORMER HEADTEACHER AND PRINCIPAL IN OVER 4 COUNTRIES WE WILL PROVIDE THE BEST EDUCATION FOR YOUR CHILD. WE ARE SPECIALIST IN HELPING PUPILS REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL. SO CONTACT US NOW FOR A FREE DISCUSSION AND CONSULTATION AND ALLOWING YOUR CHILD TO FULFIL THEIR DREAMS AND FULL POTENTIAL:
INFO@ACADEMICAMENTORING.COM | WWW.ACADEMICAMENTORING.COM | 07725 974831
(NOTE: TIMINGS: 5-8 PM (MON-FRI) AND 10-1 PM (WEEKENDS). SLOTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE)
THE SUBJECT TIMETABLE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
Academica Mentoring Support Services with Raedan Institute
WHO DO WE SUPPORT: Parent/Guardian, Home Ed Community, State School and Islamic school students, those concerned about ethical situation, bullying, discrimination, Islamophobia, underachievement, lack of Islamic knowledge, concerned about RSE/sex education, large class sizes, lack of expertise/teachers, lack of Leadership/Management, quality of Education, misbehaviour issues, disillusioned with system, more free time with your children.
WHAT ARE THE EXTERNAL PROBLEMS OUR PARENTS FACE DAILY.
- Lack of quality education
- Not understanding the child
- Bullying, discrimination within the education system
- Lack of quality teachers
- Issues with behaviour
- Ethically, moral child
- Fun, interactive, engaged child
- Flexible in time and education
- Lack of confidence, self-esteem, resilient and motivation
- Lack of key skills
- Supporting your child’s mental health
- Safe, secure and safeguarding issues
- Fun, friendly environment
- Tailor made learning
- Catering for the needs of every child
WHAT ARE THE INTERNAL PROBLEMS OUR PARENTS FACE DAILY.
- Problems with early start / traffic issues
- Time restrictions
- Motivating their child
- Trusting the school
- Supporting the child
- Parental support
- Focused, confident, resilient, motivated, happy, self-contentment, mature child
- Cost of resources, materials, stationary
- Discipline and routine
- Pressure from the education system
- Peer pressure/ community pressure
- Pressure for attaining high grades and results
- Lack of mental health support for child
WHAT ARE THE PHILOSOPHICAL PROBLEMS OUR CLIENTS FACE DAILY.
- Education and knowledge – can the schools cater for my child. I don’t want to worry
- I worry about the behaviour of my child
- I worry about my child getting bad grades and results
- Issues with discipline and routine
- I worry about my child not focused and to achieve the best results
- I am concerned my child will not be ambitious and target driven
WHO ARE WE:
With over two decades of expertise gained in the global education sector, I am an experienced leadership and academic expert, CEO, Director of Education for Academica Mentoring, Exec Head Senior Education Consultant, Coach/Mentor, Teacher and Cambridge/Examiner. My experience has allowed me to lead and manage in 4 different countries and several schools around the country. Currently I am the chair of Raedan Institute for over 14 years and worked in Business, Charity, International schools, Consultancy and much much more…
Over the last 2 years we have delivered many courses to over 2000+ students in 30+ different countries. We have also delivered nearly 70+ projects, activities and courses in the last 6 months alone at our Centre of Excellence.
Our Tuition – Centre of Excellence is unique and has the power to transform children, parents and the community. It is designed with intense research and understanding parents and the community needs.
8 STEP PROCESS ON HOW WE CAN HELP THE COMMUNITY
- CALL: (07725 974831) – EMAIL: (firstname.lastname@example.org) – CONNECT
- Book a FREE appointment / consultation: https://calendly.com/academicamentoring/academica-mentoring-consulting
- MEET + GREET (at 2 Overton Rd, Leicester, LE5 0JA, UK.
- Registration/Enrolment/plan of ACTION/AGREEMENT/FEES
- EDUCATION/MENTORING, 1-2-1 SUPPORT
- PROGRESS TRACKING/MEETING PARENTAL NEEDS
- WORKSHOP FOR PARENTS
- CLUBS, ACTIVITIES & EXTRA-CURRICULAR SERVICES
REGISTER/ ENROL NOW:
- We provide FREE advice
- Free tester sessions
- Flexible payments
- Discounts available
- Parental Updates
OR WHY NOT TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
- FREE consultation
- FREE advice on your child’s education
- FREE assessment – No obligation
- We have many, many testimonials and workshops
- FREE resources / website information
SUCCESS – ONCE YOU JOIN US:
- We provide quality education,
- Quality staff,
- Quality leadership and management,
- Expert at management and educational provisions,
- Exec headship available,
- We will build strong characters: resilient, motivational, happy, full of self-esteem, clear identity, values, creative, innovative, analytical, resolute, inquisitive, empathetic, globally aware, healthy and active, digitally literate, learn by doing, consistent, better grades, exceptional behaviour, emotionally intelligent, responsible citizens,
- Success in life,
- Key skills and life skills,
- Transform mindset / can do attitude,
- Ready for adult life,
- Lasting legacy/Sadaqah Jariyah,
- Produce next generation of leaders/professionals,
FAILURE – IF YOU DON’T JOIN US
- Underachievement/low attainment/grades
- Negative mindset/undervalued
- Lacking confidence, self-esteem, demotivated
- Lack of empathy and understanding
- Lack of respect
- Not reaching their full potential
- Not been provided with quality education
- Bullying, discrimination and islamophobia issues
- Mental health issues or abuse concerns
- Lack of emotional intelligence and/or resilience
- Lack of social interaction
AS PART OF AM TUITION SERVICES VALUES, WE WILL PROVIDE:
- We support you in your child’s EDUCATIONAL SUCCESS
- We help your child understand their PURPOSE, VALUES, GOALS, and IDENTITY
- Help build a DRIVEN, RESILIENT, MOTIVATIONAL, FOCUSED individual
- We provide QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL TEACHING & LEARNING
- We are proficient in effective delivery of TEACHING and CURRICULUM
- We help to NURTURE THE LEADERS of tomorrow
- We help you to reach your FULL POTENTIAL
- We assist you to change your NEGATIVE MINDSET
- We aim to BRING SUCCESS and help you to FLOURISH in EVERY ASPECT of your life
- We aim to ensure that your child becomes an OUTSTANDING learner, full of CONFIDENCE and EMPOWER them to become INDEPENDENT LEARNERS.
- PRESERVE – PREVENT – PROMOTE your child’s safety
- CALL US, CONNECT WITH US, HELP US TO DEVELOP YOUR CHILD AND EMPOWER THEM TO SUCCEED
IN SUMMARY WE WILL:
- Assist your child to understand their VALUES, PURPOSE AND WHY…
- Supersede your and your child’s EXPECTATIONS through EFFECTIVE ACTIONS…
- EMPOWER your child to be truly inspired so that they can ACHIEVE their GOALS and their FULL POTENTIAL…
- Support all our students to become KEEN AVID INTRINSIC LEARNERS, with OUTSTANDING BEHAVIOUR, focusing on achieving the BEST RESULTS.